CBD sales are showing no signs of slowing down (and neither we want that to stop given the benefits it has). Do you know the rate at which the CBD market is expanding? It is expected to have a projected turnover of more than $20 billion by 2024. But how efficient is CBD really? In this post, we will be looking at the proven health advantages of CBD. And if by the end, you get convinced (which we are sure of) we will also educate why you should consider buying CBD oil online and not otherwise.
Proven and Established Health Benefits of CBD
We examine eight medical problems where CBD may or has already been shown to be beneficial.
- Seizures: The FDA authorized Epidiolex in June 2018 to treat seizures in people 2 years and older with Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS), two uncommon forms of epilepsy. CBD has also been studied for its potential use in various types of treatment-resistant epilepsy, usually in conjunction with traditional epilepsy drugs. The results varied, but several trials found that CBD reduced seizure frequency by around 44%.
- Pain: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties and is able to work on the endocannabinoid and pain-sensing systems to reduce pain.
Unfortunately, there are few human trials evaluating the use of CBD as a single agent to reduce pain, with the majority of research combining CBD and THC to relieve pain. A case study of 47 individuals with multiple sclerosis found that combining CBD and THC improved their pain, walking, and muscle spasms. 15 Animal studies have revealed that CBD increases serotonin levels in the brain
- Rheumatism: Animal research has shown that topical CBD treatments reduce arthritic pain and inflammation with few negative effects.
- Has anti-stress properties: Animal studies have revealed that CBD has an anti-depressant effect. CBD has been proven in animal tests to have a favourable effect on serotonin levels in the brain and serotonin. Serotonin deficiency is hypothesized to play a function in both mood and pain.
- Helps with Sleep problems: In one such study, it was seen that CBD improved sleep in those who were using it for another disease such as anxiety or non-cancer pain.
- Acne: A laboratory study discovered that CBD stopped human sebocytes from producing excessive sebum while also acting as an anti-inflammatory agent, inhibiting inflammatory cytokines from activating. Acne is characterized by excessive sebum and inflammation, topical CBD may be an effective treatment for acne and may prevent or minimize future breakouts.
- Parkinson’s disease: Several minor studies have looked into utilizing CBD to treat Parkinson’s disease symptoms, with largely positive outcomes.CBD has the potential to improve the quality of life of persons with Parkinson’s disease, but larger trials are needed.
- Vomiting and nausea: Most research is looking into whether CBD can help with nausea or vomiting. According to newer research, THC is more effective than CBD at reducing nausea and vomiting. CBD is unlikely to be beneficial for nausea and vomiting on its own. The combination of THC and CBD appears to be useful in treating nausea and vomiting.
Many other animal and human research have indicated that CBD has immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory characteristics, which may make it a good alternative for various autoimmune disorders or inflammation-related problems. Furthermore, more research is needed to study its usage for a variety of other disorders, including muscle stiffness in multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, substance misuse treatment, and diabetes prevention. CBD may cause nausea, sleepiness, and irritability, and it may interfere with some drugs, such as warfarin. Hence, it is extremely important to consult with a cannabis expert whom you can find easily if you visit Hempstrol.
Where to Buy CBD: Offline or Online?
It wasn’t long ago that CBD wasn’t as widely available as it is now. Now that the CBD market has essentially blossomed, there is absolutely no shortage of CBD products available for purchase both online and in retail places around the country. If you Google right now ” buy cbd oil online,” you’ll get over 113 million results to sort through. Have you thought about whether you should buy CBD online or at a store? Does it make a difference from where I buy my CBD? We recognize that purchasing CBD oil can be difficult. When you know what to look for, however, getting CBD oil online is simple,. It turns out that where you acquire your CBD oil is crucial. Let’s look into why this is so.
- It’s quite convenient: You can shop whenever you want, wherever you want. You don’t have to schedule a trip to the web store into your day and waste valuable time commuting to the dispensary. If you’re a busy multitasker with too many things to do (which probably represents 99% of the population! ), your wheels are already going and churning out how fantastic online CBD purchasing is for your lifestyle.
- You will almost certainly save money: Online vendors offer their CBD products at a reasonable cost and thus, will be able to pass those savings on to you.
- Obtaining product information may be simpler: Reputable websites like Hempstrol will include thorough product details and photographs. You’ll also undoubtedly have an easier time finding certificates of analysis (COA), business and product reviews, third-party critiques and related content.
- It’s not too noticeable: There’s nothing wrong with CBD, but sometimes you simply don’t want people all up in your business. Online CBD purchases are delivered directly to your door, eliminating the need for you to visit the store.
So we are saying,
The most crucial element to consider when purchasing CBD oil, whether online or in a store, is that you are getting a high-quality product that you can rely on. Before making a final decision on where to buy cbd oil online, make sure to ask questions and conduct as much research as possible.